This single-family dwelling originally built in 1919 was completely gutted. The first floor space was reconfigured to provide for light business commericial space. A spacious residential apartment was added upstairs, with private exterior access from the rear of the building, all while maintaining it's local historic character in front.
Last changed on 07/25/2009. This album contains 19 items. This album has been viewed 1690 times since 02/21/2008.